Labels

Saturday 18 October 2014

Inspiration and Influences


From creating this slideshow I have realized a lot about the films and other influences that I like and that inspire me. Most of these sources are somehow grounded to reality, with the exception of maybe one, but all have some sense of realism that it could happen and that it is not unreasonable to expect it to. They take on quite a dark and maybe cynical view on of the world but only to highlight the beauty of everything that isn't bad and dark. Most of the influences seen are also probably most praised for their realism the realistic relationships and dialogue. I will take all of these points in mind and will be able to reflect on them when my final piece inevitably reflects what I have said here.

No comments:

Post a Comment