Labels

Sunday 5 October 2014

A History Of Gangster Films


From this research I have realized the process the film industry and more specifically the gangster genre has had to go to, to get to where it is today. Although not portrayed in the above piece I have learnt more about the prohibition era and although I knew a little about it before, I am now more enticed to base my final piece, maybe, in that era or at least take inspiration. I am intrigued to do more research into organised crime and what it is actually like, to maybe portray it more accurately than modern films tend to do. More research is to be done before anything final is put in place but this research has definitely helped give me a greater understanding of what direction I want to go in with my final piece and how I want the characters to be portrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment